Saturday, April 27, 2013

"42" Movie


“42” Movie

 This movie was a great movie if you like learning about history. Even if you don’t like history it still was a touching movie to sit down and enjoy. It was an inspiring and heartwarming movie. It was brilliant especially the scene where he was about to take the swing but the manager of the Phillies team kept yelling “Nigga” at Jackie Robinson. That scene made me wanted to cry and beat that guy up myself. But I like how one of Jackie Robinson’s teammate told the Phillies manager to stop yelling at him and then I liked what he said to him after what the Phillies Manager told him.
There were some scenes that were funny and others were sad. One scene that was funny was when the guy asked Jackie Robinson to take a shower with the team but instead it came out wrong. One scene that was sad was when the owner of the Dodgers team let Pee Wee see all the death threats that Jackie Robinson got. To end this review I would say to go see this movie. I highly recommend it.
                                                                                                                         - Camille Porter
RATING: 4 out of 5 stars
Warner Bros.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with every this movie was really good.

    -cedarius

    ReplyDelete